There are several criteria for evaluating the quality of the bookmaker’s work. These are reliability, honesty, variability of the line, convenience of entering and withdrawing funds, as well as customer-oriented support service.
- The richness of the choice of events (the ability to bet on all existing sports, virtual competitions, as well as non-sporting events, such as, for example, political elections or music competitions)
- Thepainting of the line (the choice of options for betting within a specific sports event)
- Convenience of adding funds to the gaming account and withdrawing funds (variability of payment, speed of operation)
- Betting limits (the size of the maximum sports bet, no splitting of the payout)
- Calculation of bets (reliability of statistical sources)
- Support service (customer orientation, speed, politeness, competence)
- History and license (years of existence, presence of complaints)
How do we determ ine the best bookmakers?
The reliability of a bookmaker is one of the main criteria for its evaluation. We consider a reliable bookmaker who:
- Meets all the criteria for bookmakers with high ratings.
- Promptly responds to our requests for complaints from players.
- Resolves complaints according to our recommendations.
The line in the pre-match
The evaluation of this characteristic reflects the breadth of the bookmaker’s pre-match line. This means the number of sporting events, the variety of markets and outcomes in the line before the start of the sporting event. At the current stage, this estimate is determined manually and may not be accurate enough.
Line in live
The rating of this characteristic reflects the breadth of the bookmaker’s live line. This means the number of live sports events, the variety of markets and outcomes for betting during a sports event. At the current stage, this estimate is determined manually and may not be accurate enough.
The evaluation of this characteristic reflects the value of the bookmaker’s margin. The smaller the margin, the higher the bookmaker’s odds and score. At the current stage, this estimate is determined manually and may not be accurate enough.
Convenience of payments
The evaluation of this characteristic reflects the number of payment methods and the speed of making payments by the bookmaker. A higher rating is provided by the presence of payment systems popular among Russian-speaking players at the office.
The rating of this characteristic reflects the competence and friendliness of the support service. All support service channels are evaluated — e-mail, live chat and telephone line. The absence of any channel reduces the rating.
Bonuses and promotions
The rating of this characteristic reflects the quantity and quality of the bookmaker’s bonuses and promotions. Each type of bonus is assigned an individual weight when evaluating. The rating may vary depending on the bonuses and promotions offered by the bookmaker at the moment.
This criterion evaluates the technological advancement of companies and their ability to keep up with the times by introducing new technologies into their products.